Monday 16 September 2013

The Autumn Tag


Jess from Lovely Jubbly Blog tagged me to do the Autumn Tag, which is definitely appropriate as it's flipping freezing this week..I've cracked out the fluffy socks and everything!


For Autumn what's your.... 

1.  Favourite thing about it? 

Getting home from work, putting the heating on, snuggling up on the sofa and knowing I don't have to go back out again cos it's cold and dark. 

2.  Favourite drink? 
Malteasers hot chocolate or Ovaltine. Mmm.

3.  Favourite scent/candle?
Vanilla candles are my all-year favourites.  I do like spiced candles for winter, but for Autumn I still stick to my vanilla.
Perfume wise I love Hugo Boss Deep Red as it's a little heavier than Daisy/Fantasy which I've been wearing for spring/summer.




4.  Best lipstick? 
I tend to stick to lipbalms in autumn because I get horribly chapped lips. This year I'll probably be whacking on the Maybelline Babylips quite a bit but I always have a trusty pot of Body Shop's Passionberry in my drawer at work.


5.  Go to moisturiser?  
I mentioned in my #thesoproject skincare post that I am yet to find my perfect moisturiser.  I'm still plodding my way through Clinique Superdefense, which is ok, but I'll be buying a new moisturiser for winter in the next month or so - any recommendations??


6.  Go to colours for the eyes? 
I only ever wear neutrals- colours feels a bit 'fancy dress' on me! Bronze, gold and taupe are my favourites. My most worn shadow in the day time is soap and glory's Lid Stuff - the champagne shade (Top right, below).
 I've been using my MUA undressed palette over the last week or so again too and I'm really liking it.  



7.  Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? 
I hardly ever listen to my own music.. is that weird?! I spend at least 2 hours commuting to work every day and I always have the radio on cos it keeps me more entertained feeling as though someone's chatting to me, so I'll be listening to whatever Radio 1 play to me!  I'm really liking 'Roar' by Katy Perry and 'Same Love' by Macklemore at the moment, but I have a short attention span for music so that'll likely change by the end of the week! 

8.  Favourite outfit to wear?
I am completely obsessed with scarves and I wear them with pretty much everything in autumn. They're so cosy and reassuring though! My favourite things to do though is to get changed into my PJs after work, so without a doubt that's my favourite outfit!

9.  Autumn treat?
Starbucks hot chocolate after a chilly shopping trip or a cheeky Dominos whilst watching X Factor!

10.  Favourite place to be?
At home, all cosy and warm while it's raining outside! I'm such a homebody in autumn/winter!



Thanks again to Jess for tagging me.  
Here are the lovely bloggers I'd like to tag
Louisa at Louisa Loves 217
Anoushka at Anoushka Loves
Charlotte at Char's Insights

Suzy
xx

1 comment:

  1. great tag post! as for moisturiser the balance me anti wrinkle one (in the tub) is really great for hydrating skin as is antipodes vanilla day cream :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new Chanel cream blush giveaway here, if you like!

    ReplyDelete