Sunday 1 September 2013

CHALLENGE: #blogyoursocksoffseptember



In a moment of insanity last night I decided to join in with a challenge that potentially has the longest hash tag ever created - #blogyoursocksoffseptember. It was created by Jess at Lovely Jubbly Blog. There's a fair few bloggers taking part so definitely search #blogyoursocksoffseptember on twitter to go check out their blogs.

Having never left education - school, 6th form, uni, post grad and then teaching - there's still a part of me that gets excited by the fresh start that September brings. I start off the academic year with significantly more enthusiasm than I end it with and I love all the new stationary and new classes of students I get to meet. Even being back in work after 6 weeks off was a slight novelty..briefly! So in that frame of mind this challenge has come at the exact right time for me - new year, new start etc.
.
So ill be blogging every day (hopefully) in September. Or at least ill be trying my very best to! If I don't manage to post on a certain day ill try to double post the day after - its not easy when you're working full time but I think it'll be a great motivator for me to give my blog some more attention!

I'd love to follow as many blogs who are taking part, as possible, so please leave your links below or feel free to tweet me them.

Hope you enjoy reading this month :) 

Suzy
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment