Sunday 20 October 2013

I'm baaaaaaaack!


So I decided to take a little break from blogging. October was slightly too much of a good thing for me and I think I may have almost literally blogged my socks off!
I really enjoy blogging and writing about the things that pique my interest so I don't want it to become a chore or start posting things just to fit to a schedule, so I went cold turkey for the last two weeks and just lived life a little.

I've enjoyed my little break but I'm ready to get going again now.
What I've learned is that daily blogging is definitely not for me.. So much admiration for those that do it, but I just can't hack that plus a full time job!

I'm not even going to set a schedule for posts, I'm just going to post when I feel like writing and if not then I'll wait till I do.

Keep tuned for my October birchbox...it's a good'un!

Suzy
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment